This role is accountable for leading and motivating a team of FOTS merchandizers and sales representatives on the Service Provider side to achieve optimal points of distribution and quality of displays, which support business and category growth and deliver the units ambitions.
Grounded in the field sales strategy, this role will build and ensure excellent execution of all field sales initiatives across all customers within the Modern Trade and New Business Key Accounts channels and drive delivery of agreed targets and objectives.
This role will contribute to the development and execution of the overall channel plan and, inspire and engage the field sales function to deliver it.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent execution of the field sales strategy achieving optimal points of distribution, ROI and increase the number and quality of displays to achieve business and category growth and the units perfect store ambitions.
- Engage the merchandizing team behind the annual NSV growth plan and coverage plan, ensuring meaningful translation of targets and measures at store level and quality delivery of agreed coverage targets, including efficient and effective route planning.
- Monitor and drive delivery of all critical KPI’s, objectives and growth targets ensuring key learnings and insights are leveraged and built into future plans.
- Accountable for ensuring excellent execution and delivery of picture of success ambitions in assigned channel/customers through effective outlet call process and monitoring compliance, ensuring solutions are put in place where necessary and a continuous improvement mindset is adopted.
- Continuously drive to improve visibility, physical availability and conversion through understanding and responding to the needs of customers and through our field sales in call offer; selling tools, innovative displays, store data, brand blocking etc.
Education & Experience:
Graduate calibre, with experience in a blue chip FMCG/consumer products and customer development/field sales.
from 4-7 years of experience.
To Apply from HERE: