- The Demand planning Manager will be supporting the Demand Leader in forecast for part of the Distributor Markets. He is responsible for building and managing short term and long term demand forecast for key Markets & Channels with low levels of complexity and volatility whilst delivering strong forecast accuracy and demand control. Working closely with Sales, Distributors, Marketing, and Supply, this role is accountable for ensuring high levels of Customer service, optimised stock levels, and delivery of products on time, in full whilst minimising waste.The position analyses forecast performance and works with the Sales team to drive initiatives that will enable the business to efficiently deliver on customer demand, drive efficiency in the supply chain and optimum on shelf availability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an accurate demand forecast using the customers’ demand and supply chain data, historical data, best practice planning methodology, accurate base and promotional forecasts, Sales LE tracking & reporting.
- Collaborate with Supply to ensure the agreed demand plan translates into production requirements and the product is delivered on time, in full to meet customer needs.
- Analyses forecast performance and leverages supply chain-modeling techniques to develop tactical and operational accurate demand forecasts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to navigate Customer challenges and provide solutions as required to maximize on shelf availability.
- Work with the sales team to influence customers to drive business performance and pro-actively report on key KPI’s ensuring delivery of key customer service targets whilst driving efficiency in the supply chain.
- Utilize operational reviews, supply chain trends and sales achievements to proactively gain insights, identify issues and propose improvements solutions. This includes accurate identification, analysis and reporting of data
Education & Experience:
- Educated degree level or equivalent in engineering/ economics.
- Minimum 3 years of Demand Planning experience
To Apply from HERE: