We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Products Business as the Control Products Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will lead high-performance Sales and Maximize market exploitation for Control Products in Egypt.
- Maximize market exploitation for Control Products including Industrial Control portfolio like Soft Starters, Contactors, Intelligent Relays, Motor Circuit Breakers etc.
- Pre-sales support of control products portfolio for all sales channels (expert knowledge to successfully fight against specialized competitors on a detailed product level).
- Knowledge on market segments, potentials, pricing, competitors and applications.
- Have direct access to all customers aligning with the sales representative.
- Developing the marketing mix (Price, Promotion, Place & Product) to satisfy the market needs and demand.
- Supporting and Providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition thru Sales Arguments or defense.
- Proper communication to headquarter, like market surveys, reports, opportunities, financial status etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts (e.g. Distributors, Panel Builders, OEMs & System Integrators).
- Supporting logistics and& Back office in order processing & offering phases.
- Proactively asses, clarify & validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Support launch of new products & solutions and design of new business models.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to determine market size and share for various Siemens businesses; update and maintain data regularly.
- Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics and customer requirements.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
- Low Voltage Product Marketing background
- Critical/Strategic Thinking and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- Presentation skills & Market Intelligence skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply from HERE: