DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it cost-efficiently.
DKT is one of the largest private providers of family planning products in the world, having generated over 44.6 million couple years of protection (CYPs) delivered in 2018. This is translated into averting 12.7 million pregnancies, 90,000 infant deaths and 31,000 maternal deaths. As of 2018, DKT has offices in 24 countries, with a sales presence in 33 countries.
DKT started to serve the Egyptian community since 2005.
DKT Egypt program is among the top programs worldwide that serve family planning & prevention of HIV/AIDs. DKT Egypt distinctively serves Women’s Health & Family Planning, via provision of 12 products, as well as going the extra mile by: training service providers on reproductive health & contraception, as well as propagating awareness about the importance of family planning & educate women on the different contraceptive choices to meet the different needs. During 2018, DKT Egypt expanded into the MENA region, to serve and support more women in-need in this volatile region in the world.
DKT…. Family Planning & More.
Brand Manager Vacancy:
We are recruiting a professional marketer to join the team as Product Manager responsible mainly for DKT’s Short-term Contraceptives for women, being strategic products and key pillar in the organizational Woman Caring portfolio. The details of the opening are as follows:
- Designation: Brand Manager – Medical Line (Women’s Care)
- Location: Nasr City HQ
- Job Grade: E01/E03
- Reporting: Marketing Head
To informatively lead a team of sales professionals for the development of, implementation of and full accountability for strategic and operational plans/solutions, which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth for the designated portfolio in the short and long term. An important element of this role is to make the connection with the key stakeholders in the field; also another important element is to create and increase demand among the potential end users, for short-term contraceptives as well as other products.
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Commercial Acumen:
- Develop activity plans on guidelines and timings, assuring the most effective execution in the market that drives market share as well as delivers budgeted sales and profit targets
- Create and deliver/promote strategic and operational plans appropriate to the life-cycle of products in order to optimize return for DKT Egypt
- Monitor business performance and the external environment to define long term corrective actions to optimize results
- Lead annual portfolio planning to ensure short term and long term goals are met in a timely manner
- Manage the brand P&L and A&P for each product, assigning the right mix to advertising and marketing activities to achieve plan sales. Prepare and report monthly A&P report per product per market
- Define and control brand budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluation of cost effectiveness
- Track sales data, performance data, share of market data and distribution per channel. Devise action plans based on performance
- Develop full-scale communication plans across the product life cycle Implements marketing tactics and marketing mix, tracking effectiveness through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Identifies opportunities for Life Cycle Management, e.g. indications, formulations
- Set long and short-term plans simultaneously and complimentary to ensure commercial objectives are met if not exceeded
- Develop and validate a differentiated Positioning that is sustainable and competitive. Translate this to relevant and compelling Customer Propositions
- Ensure the products continue to be relevant and competitive, maximizing the asset throughout effective lifecycle managemen
- Level of education: University graduate of medical / scientific background, post graduate marketing qualification is a definite plus
- Previous experience in marketing and brand management, for at least 2 years is mandated
- Knowledge of marketing, business principles and Pharma business environment
- Passion for digital marketing and out-of-the-box approaches to reach outstanding results
- Language: Fluent English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional knowledge of MS-Office
C. Competencies and Behaviors:
- An entrepreneurial winning mentality with strong learning capabilities and loads of energy
- Strong informative leadership
- Professional analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to influence, persuade and convince
- Drive for results; the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Customer service: anticipate the needs and expectations of customers
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Excellent strategic planning & execution for business plan
- Ability to communicate commercial value of products to target audience
- Excellent communication, advanced presentation and interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed with a strong work ethic and project management skill
- Strong collaborative ability and dedication to team accomplishment
- Enjoy the new challenge with open and flexible mindset and of multiple creative approaches
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
Please visit us: