Develop and implement IT apps using best practices and tools. The Senior IT Platform Developer must understand the plans for IT in his/her area of responsibility and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams.
- Applications and web/platform development
- Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support for platforms within area of responsibility
- Work with Global teams to provide necessary integration activities with platforms to support Global innovation programs
- Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for Innovation projects within scope of responsibilities
- Work with local or global vendors in delivery of application management of Applications
- Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for local applications
- Input to review of services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these.
- Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of platforms service improvement plans within area of responsibility
- Keep up with new technologies in market and apply them to platforms within responsibilities.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in JAVAEE (JSF primefaces, EJB, JPA and Hibernate).
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Angular.
- 3 – 4 experience in HTML, and e-commerce websites.
- Database concepts and development experience.
- Magentom, Google Analytics, and Google Optimizer experience are a plus
- Android/iOS Development is a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Egypt-Egypt (State Level)-Cairo-Cairo
To Apply from HERE: