• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Re Design company website and pages on Facebook, linkedin & Youtube.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
•Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
•Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
•Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
•Adequate knowledge of web design, web development…
•Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
•Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
•Fluency in English
•BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Salary+ Incentives + Medical & Life Insurance.
Interest candidates send their CV with word Marketing Specialist at the subject line to [email protected]