- Lead the MENA Franchise analysts team to support Cluster Commercial function with standard reporting against established performance measurables as well as ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Analyze large complex data sets, across multiple categories, channels, customers and highlight opportunities by Customer/Channel.
- Partner with Cluster Commercial Leadership to revise and refine reporting requirements, ensuring outputs remain relevant, meaningful and user-friendly to best support decision-making.
- Develop on-demand reports delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas. Analyze data to distil meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Support Commercial Analytics functional excellence, helping to evaluate new technologies to improve capability of Global Business Services service offering.
- Ongoing improvement of reporting capabilities by eliminating duplicate reporting, standardizing reports where applicable and developing new reports that enables faster and better decision making process.
- Support business development and continuous improvement initiatives to drive growth and efficiency both within Cluster and Global Business Services Hub.
- Act as an escalation point for MENA Franchise Business Unot leadership in case of unresolved and/or complains.
- Develop winning relationships with key stake holders within the Cluster Commercial function, embedding GBS Commercial Analytics services within the organisation
- Act as a point of contact and trusted business partner for Cluster Commercial team, participating in standard operational review calls with key stakeholders and Business Leaders
- Act as the MENA Franchise Analysts Lead, build partnership, maintain trustful relationship with MENA Franchise Business Unit Leadership.
- Act as a key player through participating in regular operational review forums with Business Partners, Leaders and decision makers.
- Lead, Manage, coach and supervise MENA Franchise analysts team, including capability building, cross training, and deliverables review.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university.
- Min. 3-5 years experience in Analytics & Reporting preferably within FMCG.
- Strength in IT with ability to develop complex analytical modeling, advanced analytical tools, e.g. Excel, SQL, (AI an advantage)
- Strong communication, influence, partnership and interpersonal skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular