– Designing & Creating Reports for all Departments from Company ERP System.
– Creating Prescheduled and requested ad hock Reports from External or internal Data sources and sending it to the relevant Stakeholder in one of the following forms: (Excel Sheets, PowerPoint presentations, Power BI Dashboards).
– Working alongside teams Across the Departments to establish business needs.
– Develop Analytical Reports to capture opportunities & highlights threats.
– Developing Reviewing procedures for all generated reports to ensure data accuracy.
– Archiving Raw Data, Datasets and reports.
– Developing new data collection and analysis processes.
– Verify & Compare received data from different resources to ensure its accuracy
– Develop frequent reports regarding the achievement and obstacles to be submitted to direct manager.
– Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
– Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
– University degree in any discipline, Business is more preferable
– 1 – 3 years’ experience in related field.
– Well organized and Follow up skills.
– Experience in MS Excel.
– BI Tool Experience (Power BI or Qlik Sense is a Plus).
– Experience in data handling and reporting.
– Ability to analyze & deal with Big data
– Ability to Design comprehensive reports
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– An analytical mindset. problem-solving and Presentation/visualizing skills.
– Attention to details
– Good Command of English Language.
To Apply from HERE: