EGMED the leading company in the medical devices field in looking for the positions bellow:
Confirm sales orders after check for CT , Prepare reports by credit information for use in decision-making. Prepare all the customers dues and send them to the customers, controlling and monitoring all customers rejected checks, and collect all legal documents of the customers.
3 years experience in the similar position.
Excellent command of Microsoft tools.
Excellent communication skills.
Controlling for sales orders and invoices documentation, the sales discount, and facilitate to get Approvals for all the sales orders between the sales Department & the Finance Department (Credit & Controlling)
Needed experience : Minimum 3 years in the same position.
Manage all administrative issues for all EGMED premises, through developing & implementing various policies and procedures and monitoring the performance of all admin.-related personnel or 3rd party providers, to ensure the business environment is safe, healthy and continuously in the best possible state as an encouraging business environment.
• 5-10 years in similar position
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related filed.
• Certificate in Human Resources Management is a plus.
• Excellent command in English Language.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Excellent command in Microsoft applications.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]