- Handle customer complaints and answer inquiries.
- Promote products and services to customers.
- Find with customers best options to match what they want.
- Create solutions and ensure a smooth process.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process tickets in an accurate manner.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- KM 28, Cairo-Ismailia desert road
- Provided After 3 months with AXA
Shifts: Rotational 08.30 Hour/Day included 45 minutes Rest Breaks
- For males: stretch is 24/7
- For Females: until 6:00 PM Max
- Provided from Saray El-Kobba (Misr El-Gedida)
- Number of training days one week
- Payment of training days Normal working day
- Post-Secondary/University education or Above
- Preferred to have Data Entry Background.
- Call Center experience is a Plus
English level: Very Good to Excellent
Preferred Residence areas: Obour, Shorouk, Salam City, Mostakbal, Heliopolis, Badr, 10th of Ramadan
To Apply from HERE: