Gender : male and female
• Receive calls from Attijariwafa Bank Egypt customers around service enquiries in an automated Call centre environment.
Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Following call center scripts and troubleshooting when handling different topics
• Log all calls received on the query management system indicating customer and query details as required.
• Raise the customer awareness about his products & services during received calls.
• Ensure that calls logged correspond to calls received (number of calls) on a daily basis.
• Identify each customer in accordance with procedures as set out prior to releasing any information or performing any action on their account.
• Own the resolution of customer queries by responding to their requests at the first instance using all the banks systems available. This includes resolving requests for balances and statements by using the bank’s systems. Interact by telephone with Operations or Barclaycard Operations when required to resolve queries and respond to customers
• Update customer demographics (e.g. address details contact numbers) within strict guidelines set out in the banks processes.
• Complete transactions within transaction limits as set out based on telephone requests from customers by capturing the transactions online using the banks systems and processes. Such transactions could include inter-account transfers and local and foreign currency payments to third parties.
• Ensure that the number of calls answered the time-to-answer and other performance metrics conform to the banks standards as determined from time to time.
• Advising the customer for the suitable offer / product / service & campaigns to him/her based on his portfolio / needs.
• Occasionally receive enquiries from Support staff in branches. Provide assistance to the branches to resolve their queries and coach the staff on how to resolve such queries in future.
• Has to abide to all banks compliance rules.
• Answering all customers calls following high level of quality standards.
• Raise all repeated issues which been raised from customer during the day to the Teal leader.
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
• Read all updated communications sent to himher.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• If customers indicate during discussions that their needs may be greater than the product(s) they currently use question them to determine whether we have the opportunity to cross-sell any further products. Refer leads identified in this manner to a Personal Banker in the home branch and follow-up to check whether the customer has been contacted.
• Based on a list of near-dormant accounts supplied contact customers to determine the reasons for their accounts being dormant advise them of the implications of having dormant accounts and provide them with alternatives if they are using the incorrect products.
• Based on a list of customers that have requested their accounts be closed contact customers to determine the reasons for the closures and attempt to save the account from closure where appropriate or recommend alternative products.