About the Job
What does a Visa and sales Immigration Consultant job description include?
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Key skills and qualifications of a Visa and Immigration Consultant:
- You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent spoken & Written English.
- Excellent Communication skills
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- For a Visa and Immigration Consultant, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role.
To Apply from Here: