The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
· Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
· Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
· Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
· 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
· Portfolio of work
DENTAL IMPLANTS EXECUTIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Uniro Health – New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt (On-site)
• Maintaining positive customer relations by Implementing selling tactics that focus on delivering the desired financial results to distribution by Supporting and implementing strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives.
• Determine customer needs, suggest upgrades & solutions to get leads.
• Perform Outdoor sales activities to Dentists and Hospitals to exceed the sell-through forecast
• Make follow-up calls to develop long-term relationships & create brand loyalty.
• Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions.
• Ability to develop long-term relationships with Customers.
• Ability to gather data & use them to base for the business.
• Eagle people should know how to make and finish any deal with Dentists
· University graduate (Faculty of Dentistry – Faculty of Pharmacy – Biomedical Engineer).
· Minimum 2 Years experience in the dental field is a must.
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent command of MS Office.
· Good time management skills.
· Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
· Presentable, Confident, and charismatic approach toward people.
· Must own a car
Interested can send CV’s to
Graphic Designer at Univest Giza November 2022