we are seeking to hire a Team Leader.
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in real state
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Good time – management skills.
• Work with a team of people and help them get the most out of their natural sales talents.
• Lead, direct, manage your team to achieve their monthly sales targets.
• Achieve your own monthly sales target
• Collaborate with management and your peers to discover best practices and brainstorm ideas to solve challenges big and small.
• Identify opportunities for individual and team performance improvement, follow an improvement process, and bridge the gap.
• Positively resolve conflict and achieve excellent results by balancing a sense of empathy, care, and performance with customers and staff.
• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Lead & supervise real estate sales team, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Offer advice and motivate their team to close sales.
• Develop effective training programs that teach sales how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective lasing with other related businesses and colleagues.
• Assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
If interested please send your cv on [email protected]