HSE Manager is urgently needed at Arma Foods
– Ensure the maintenance of a well-stocked first aid and emergency center.
– Organize periodic drills for staff members to train them on the appropriate actions in an emergency.
– Assess & analyze the possibility of a fire outbreak on the organization’s premises and the ability of the organization to respond adequately to it.
– Set safety policies and procedures for new machinery or civil projects.
– Contribute and select the appropriate sources of supply safety equipment and means of environmental protection and fire extinguishing tools through close cooperation with the relevant parties in the organization.
– Prepare safety and environmental documentation and reports for internal/external parties.
– Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers’ health or safety.
– Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
– Evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government
– Collaborate with all departments to institute control or remedial measures for hazardous or potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
– Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
– Develop & conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
– Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
– Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
– Analyze incident data to identify trends in injuries, illnesses, accidents, or other hazards.
– Investigate health-related complaints and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
– Maintain or update emergency response plans or procedures.
– Ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies.
– Maintain inventories of hazardous materials or wastes, using waste tracking systems to ensure that materials are handled properly.
– Conduct audits at hazardous waste sites.
– Perform laboratory analyses or physical inspections of samples to detect disease or assess purity or cleanliness.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
– Master’s degree holder is highly preferred.
– PMP/ IOSH / NEBOSH / HVAC
– +10 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
– Exceptional Leadership, Crisis management, Risk management, and problem-solving skills.
Work location: 10th of Ramadan.
How to apply:
– If interested, kindly send your C.V to “[email protected]”, and mention the job title in the mail subject. Next, fill in the application form, which you will receive automatically after submitting your C.V