WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for an administrative assistant who is motivated to be a part of our success.
Responsibilities include managing administrative activities on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details, and have analytical thinking skills.
– Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
– Assisting the HR department with job postings, interviews and job requirements.
– Coordinate conferences, complete conference registrations for company employees, make travel arrangements for office personnel.
– Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers, keep such information confidential.
– Respond to internal and external communications.
– Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
– Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
Skills And Qualifications:
– Experience: 1+ years of experience doing administrative activities.
– Decision-making: Administrative Assistants have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
– Communications and collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
– Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
– Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
You’ll join a friendly team of highly motivated individuals and work in a culture that highly values knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
Address: Al Safarat Discrit, Nasr City, Cairo