I’m Looking for Cost Control Accountant
Location : Garden City
– Control of raw materials in terms of waste, theft and efficiency.
– Check and confirm any promotional discounts.
– Verify all adjustments made on the POS system.
– Check the list prices and update them on the POS systems and ensure that the correct prices are loaded.
– Responsible for preparing monthly and daily reports
– Preparing monthly, annual inventory valuation
– Coordinate physical inventory cycle count
– Prepare the COGs ( cost of goods sold) report On a Monthly Basis
– Preparing daily and monthly cost reports regarding cost of sales.
– Check with the receiving department immediately to ensure the correctness of the scales and checking the goods to ensure their quality.
– Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
– Verify and ensure that no materials are issued from the store without the request or approval of the concerned department head.
– Maintain the security of information maintained by the department
prepare and analyses monthly inventory transactions.
– Revision of production order
– Monitor all company warehouses (raw -packing – finished goods)
– Prepare the monthly, annual inventory valuation
– Years of experience: 4 to 6 years
– Agricultural background is a must.
– Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
– Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
– Strong time management and communication skills
– Very Good English
If you are Interested , please send your update resume to: [email protected]
Mentioning the job title in the subject field