We are hiring! Compliance Senior Specialist
1. Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities inside the organization
2. Ensure that all applicable laws and regulations are reflected to our internal policies
3. Responsible for compliance audits and examinations and report observations to the Business Process and Compliance Manager.
4. Follow-up on management actions regard compliance matters have been implemented on the agreed upon dates.
5. Responsible for the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training.
6. Maintain the corporate policies register up to date keeping record of all related details of each and every policy and policies need to be developed.
7. Review draft policies along with updating current policies.
8. Review and evaluate contracts terms & conditions against our internal policies
9. Ensure that corporate policies support the vision and direction of the top management.
10. Attend Supplier selection committees and support the committee members in selection of most potential suppliers / service Follow-up on management actions regard compliance matters have been implemented on the agreed upon dates.
11. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of all systems, policies and procedures.
12. Carry out Policy awareness to all concerned employees for newly developed / updated policies through available channels
13. Keep record of all breaches to the policies identified and assist in necessary assessments
Education: BSC/BA in Law
Experience: 3 years of experience in Compliance Field
Excellent Knowledge of reporting procedures & record keeping
Languages: Very Good Command of English Language (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
To apply send your resume to: [email protected]