Export specialist is required for ADC- Export Located at Nozha el Gadeda :-
· Follow up on shipment schedule to ensure the accuracy of its arrival and departure dates to have contingency plans in case of delays
· Manage incoming calls from customers and deal with their inquiries.
· Follow-up all laws and regulations on export and inspection arrangements
· Ensuring an appropriate order flow.
· Cooperation with the finance department to resolve any accounts issues.
· Management of the communication with the sales department and customers.
· Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes
· Handling the order management process through the value chain.
· Manage customer’s feedback, opportunities, and complaints.
· Working closely with different departments within the value chain.
· Creating weekly and monthly reports.
· Follow-up procedures for checking issued orders to verify compliance with the stipulated conditions and specifications
· Proven experience in customer service (Inside Sales) department managing Export process.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, performance-based environment
· High customer service orientation
· Ability to communicate at different levels
· Ability to both works effectively in a team and independently
Experience working in a similar role for a manufacturing business
If interested please send CV to [email protected]