Vacancy: Warehouse Manager
Some of the Duties/Responsibilities:
– Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
– Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
– Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
– Initiate, Coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
– Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
– Maintain standards of Health and Safety, Hygiene and Security
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
Prepare annual budget.
– Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
– Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, …)
– Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
• Min. 3 years of experience.
• Preferred Retail Background.
Candidates who fit the profile are to send their CVs to:
please mentioning the job title in the subject.