MARAKEZ “Mall of Arabia” is looking for a
“Accounts Payable Supervisor”
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will oversee an accounts payable team, direct the processing of invoices and payments, and manage expense accounts and budget reports.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent English language verbal and Written.
– Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Thorough understanding of accounts payable functions.
– Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
– Have from 6 to 8 years of experience, including at least two years in a supervisory role.
– Holding a CMA Certificate is a Must.
Work Location: 6th of October – Mall of Arabia
If you have what it takes please send your CV to [email protected], don’t forget to mention the Job title “A/P Supervisor” in the subject field.