Legal Counsel is required for a company located in 6th of October in field of Renewable Energy
Job Description Brief
• Attend the board meetings of the company and prepare the board minutes and assists in choosing the international and external legal counsels.
• Reviewing and drafting NBOs, MOUs, SHAs, JDAs and other documents related to projects.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in variety of legal topics.
• Research and evaluate different legal risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.).
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
• Licentiate’s degree in Law (English or French)
• Experience more than 1-2 years as a Legal Counsel in business environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with foreign partners.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, French and Arabic.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected], mentioning the job title “Legal Counsel” in the subject field