– Advise senior management on legal matters and collaborate with other team members.
– Provide in-house legal services including but is not limited to the review and drafting of legal documents such as contracts and MOUs (Memoranda of Understanding), provision of legal advice, liaison with the headquarters legal department on various documents and issues.
– Conduct legal research and draft legal memoranda, with special emphasis on associations law, law of obligations, labor law, humanitarian law, medical law, foreigners and international protection law, temporary protection, real estate law, commercial transactions, regulatory licensing, basic customs procedures, and compliance matters.
– Follow up with correspondence, documents, approvals, licenses, and license renewals with government bodies.
– Minimize legal exposure of the organization and proactively ensure legal compliance by regularly screening new legislation, regulations.
– Consult and Liaise with HR lead on employment policies, procedures to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations;
Advise and follow up with internal focal points for residency permit and work permit applications;
– Assist in translation and proof-reading of legal texts.
– AUC OR BUE graduate is preferable.
Location : Maadi
For interested candidates please send your cv at