About the Job
- Support in day-to-day operation of the compliance programs.
- Monitor & assess the appropriateness & adequacy of carried out spot checks by the compliance team.
- Assess the received customers’ miss-selling and fraud cases from business owners and take the proper corrective action in alignment with the direct manager.
- Coordinate Compliance investigations with company employees, if relevant from the labor law perspective.
- Report findings internally.
- Localize Group rules, regularly review existing rules & develop procedures for the Compliance Programs and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Ensure adequate implementation of the compliance programs.
- Act as internal Compliance advisor in all questions relating to Allianz Codes, Standards, Policies, Rule and Procedures related to Compliance topics.
- Prepare and coordinate the interaction with the regulatory body FRA/ Group regarding formal client complaints and actively follow-up until issues are resolved in the best interest of Allianz Egypt.
- Monitor and follow up the FRA Correspondence between the Business owners and the FRA, aligned with the Allianz Egypt FRA Correspondences policy.
- Keep the Compliance records, documents, and FRA correspondences properly archived in a proper way.
- Bachelor’s degree
- From 1-3 years of experience as Compliance officer, or Customer Complaints Representative
- Background in the financial services industry is of advantage
- Fluent in Arabic and English language
To Apply from Here: