Andalusia Hospitals Group is seeking for IT Technical Support Specialist
The role of a Technical Support Specialist within an organization is to provide assistance and maintenance to all computer systems and hardware. Their work may include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the equipment that may come up on a daily basis.
- Support the LANs WANs and Internet systems.
- Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- To supervise other network support technicians and plan, co-ordinate, and implement network security measures.
- To manage performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of the network resources.
- Perform routine backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
- Analyze user support statistics and other data and recommend appropriate
- Bachelor of computer science or Communication engineering is a Must
- Basic knowledge CCNA.
- Basic knowledge MCSE.
- SOPHOS Firewall.
- Dynamic Personality.
- Ability on call all time.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly.
- Communicate step-by-step instructions clearly and patiently.
- Providing customer service as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ability to align IT strategies with corporate objectives.
- Males Only
- Work Location: Maadi / Cairo
- Working Conditions: 6 days per week, 8h per day.
If you are interested on this job and meet our criteria kindly send your CV on [email protected] and mention position on subject.