- 2nd Line Technical support for Data services, and supporting relevant teams.
- Troubleshooting & problem analysis/solving for Data services and handling nodes, providing RCA and preventive actions.
- Handling emergencies related to Data services, to minimize customer experience within the agreed upon time frame.
- Implementing all configuration changes on all relevant nodes, following operations guidelines.
- Acceptance and testing for new nodes & services implemented.
- Implementing S/W corrections/patches and upgrades for all relevant nodes & services.
- Interfacing and communicating with vendors, to track and follow up for the escalated problems.
- Ensuring Highest Quality of service delivered to customers.
- Applying relevant appropriate preventive actions to keep target network availability.
- Following agreed upon procedures and processes in all team activities.
- Building highest technical skills.
- Adequacy/compliance to company values
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Responsible of service support of the fixed data network as last level of escalation including international GW, Core Routers, Caching, Radius, aggregators and access DSLAMs.
- Responsible of service support of 3G, Enterprise & ADSL escalated customer cases.
- Responsible of planned activities triggered by support issues.
- Responsible of the projects triggered by support for future enhancement (HW offloading, Fixed Network Remote access).
- Maintaining up-to-date devices with the latest recommended software version.
- Performing software and hardware upgrade for core and aggregated network devices.
- Responsible of Troubleshooting Mobile Internet international link & Caching problems.
- Ensure adherence to SLA and procedures toward other departments.
- Maintaining network availability, MTTR and KPIs within agreed levels.
- Responsible for the efficient planning, budgeting of Fixed Data Network (Spare parts & vendor support contracts)
- Responsible of the vendor in tactical approaches, agree on compensations and proactive measures to guarantee our capability to meet agreed service level of customers.
- Applying security requirements to the network (scanning/upgrade/patching/hardening)
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
Education: B.Sc. Degree in communication / electronics engineering
Work Experience:Minimum of 3 years; post qualification experience preferably in an ISP environment.
- BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in ISP or equivalent experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- CCNA, CCNP, CCNP-SP is a MUST.
- CCIE-SP is a plus.
- Python knowledge is a plus.
Analytical and interpersonal skills are essential; together with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.