Provides detailed schedules for production equipment within an established master schedule and ensures availabilities of raw & packaging materials. Requires a knowledge of machine capacities, equipment and processes in the assigned area.
A day in the life of…
- Applies SHE standards in using plant/machinery/materials. Reports any unsafe conditions/behaviors or SHE incidents.
- Evaluates production capacities and establishes the production program for each section accordingly.
- Recommends production schedules, changeovers, shift requirements and flexibility to the various production centers.
- Provides assistance to the operational section to unforeseen production changes with packaging and raw materials.
- Plans ahead for 2 weekly production plans on system (FP and SF) to have accurate requirements of raw and packaging materials according to sales forecast.
- Assures that raw and packaging materials are liberated and available in a timely manner for production plan.
- Monitors the materials in the QA dept. to make sure that all R&P materials are released on time.
- Participates in the daily operational review (DOR) to monitor daily performance and take any necessary action to adjust the weekly plan.
- Advices the Factory Manager for any delay in the production plan implementation.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 0-3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Basic understanding of food and processing
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Strong knowledge of warehousing principles
To Apply from HERE: