We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Cairo is looking to hire a Service Team Assistant to be based in our Cairo office to be responsible for all administrative support for the Service Team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for booking technical courses of Siemens Healthineers service staff and Siemens business partners staff including communications with siemens training centers abroad , handling all accommodations, transportation, trip arrangements, document preparation, visa validity, and all related internal approvals.
- Filling training documents, staff training planning , training history and following up certifications validity.
- Arranging all technical staff daily international and domestic travels including transportation accommodation and related approvals.
- Handling all service department’s administrative activities, documentations, letters, faxes, and filling system
- Following up and ordering CS department stationaries and giveaways.
- Handling all arrangements for external visitors including transportation, accommodation, meetings and related approvals.
- Organizing service department events, meetings and interviews.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Admin Assistant for a large team in a Multinational Organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business discipline.
- Strong sense of team work and ability to cooperate and work with different people.
- Strong Communication skills and fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Strong Organization and Planning Skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply from HERE: