*Please share your CV to [email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject column.
We’re looking for a Mobile Applications lead to join our growing team! Our ideal candidate must be experienced in iOS/Android developer, responsible for guiding our technical choices and plays an essential role in leading the growth and development of our mobile engineers in an Agile environment
- Being involved in all stages of application development, including design, modifications, development, and implementation of the applications to ensure the applications’ quality and efficiency
- Putting together projects’ technical structure and reviewing coding and ensuring its quality Coordinating with graphic designers and software developers to build and test the applications and to implement APIs (application programming interface) and services in order to support planned mobile phone functionality
- Working on enhancing the team’s technical capabilities to overcome any technical challenges and avoid them in the first place, if possible
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain required system modules, front-end, back-end applications built on different technologies.
- Acts as Scrum Master for the team and leads the team to work in an agile environment where he will be responsible for planning sprints and releases
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Design and implement new features for mobile applications for all company products.
- Optimize software to maximize speed and scale, factoring in network latency, device performance and bandwidth constraints.
- Develop test infrastructures, writing documentation and ensuring high performance.
- Translating of UI/UX wire frames and designs to visual elements and components
- Experience in Financial Services / E-Commerce / Payments industry preferred
- Familiar with multi-tier, object-oriented, secure application design architecture
- Experience with web services, API development, microservices.
- Experience to lead the team in an Agile environment.
- Experience with development tools such as Spring, Maven preferred
- Exposure to cloud environments eg. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS a plus
- Experience with database usage and management
- Proficient in using issue tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, etc.
- Proficient in using version control systems like Git, SVN etc.
- Strong understanding of web-based applications and technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Knowledge of mobile development is a plus
To Apply from HERE: