· Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
· From 3 to 5 years of exp. In the same position or relevant role.
· Bachelor Degree – management post studies are a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills; Communication, Presentation skills, Multitasking and Time Management Skills.
· Fluent in English; Writing, Reading, and speaking – Second language is a plus.
· Excellent in MS office.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs in WORD FORMAT to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.