A well-known holding company working in building materials/cement is hiring Sales Manager with:
· Responsible for client negotiations pertaining to all commercial and contractual matters and tender bid submittals, negotiations and reviews.
· Takes an active role in business development and tender negotiations, reviews, and meetings.
· Responsible for the general management of sales activities of the company, including but not limited to liaising with clients relevant to price negotiations, local purchase orders, following up on payments/accounts, preparation of correspondence relevant to project/s/contracts. etc.
· Ensures a healthy business relationship between the company and contractors/consultant via open communication lines and regular consultations.
· Faculty of Engineering + MBA holder is preferred.
· Should be over 5 years’ experience and currently working in a Managerial position.
· Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs in WORD FORMAT to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.