Paralegal and Claim Administrator
Proctal Ltd Egypt is seeking a full time paralegal who will help the Project Engineers to perform their work by analyzing the Claims and Disputes. This involves going through legal documents and correspondences related to construction projects claims, analyzing the documents and presenting a summary and/or concluding remarks.
About Proctal Ltd
Proctal Ltd is a Project Management consultancy firm, which specialized in Claim Management and Dispute resolutions, inside and outside Egypt.
• Bachelor’s degree of law (English department).
• 2+ years of experience as a paralegal
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including an impeccable mastery of the English language.
• Fast reading/Writing.
• Analysis Skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package.
• Email and Proposal Writing Skills.
• Experience reviewing technical records preferred
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Legal Research proficiency preferred.
• Help the technical team to manage case from litigation intake through settlement.
• Help the Team to analyze the Issue between the disputed parties.
• Analyze Contracts’ terms and clauses between disputed Parties.
• General Administrative Responsibilities.
• Communication with Team inside and outside Egypt.
• Schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries.
• write first document drafts and
• Proofreading Reports and relevant claims documents
• Analyze and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
• Organize claim files, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
• Network with clients and build valuable relationships
• Write reports, conduct legal research, take witness statements and attend meetings with experts or claimants.
• Assist with preparing files for mediation and/or arbitration.
• Financial Rewards depend on performance.
• Exposure to Claim Management Field.
• Exposure to international projects.
• Get in touch with a well-known arbitrators.
• Gain experience in defense civil litigation, construction defect litigation and management of high-volume of cases.
If you are interested Kindly send your CV to: