1. At least 3 years minimum experience in cloud core products& technologies,
and at least 4 years experience in Telecommunication discipline or other field related to customer service
2. Very good knowledge of USC products principles and experience of product delivery.
3. Familier with the Network design solutions.
4. Familiar with Huawei ISUP Cloud tool , NDP Tool and Health Check toools.
5. Possess a good team spirit and have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
6. Very good command of English “spoken &written” ( IELTS band 7 )
7. Very good communication skills “verbal & written”
8. Willing to learn new technologies and sciences
9. Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirement
10.Candidate should be willing to travel overseas for Global project support for at least 80% in a year.
1. Responsible for support On-site /Remotely USC projects on customer network.
2. Responsible for USC products including HSS9860 , UPCC , SPS commissioning, integration, testing and troubleshooting.
3. Perform upgrade, service creation, and system diagnosis for the live network.
4. Troubleshoot skills hardware and software issues and identify network/applications issues.
4. Provide training and technical support to subcontractors and local team.
6. Familiar with USC Network design, HLD/LLD and also can deploy the DD scripting.
7. Strict adherence to Huawei and customers Cyber Security rules.
Interested candidates send CVs to [email protected].com