The client is a Dubai Government-funded startup. It intends to be the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region and is seeking to simplify and enhance digital B2B trade through a centralised, digital and safe procurement platform tailored for buyers and sellers. It will offer value-added services that will include finance, insurance, contracts, escrow accounts, logistics, inspection and customs clearance. It will offer multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, fashion, packaging, electronics to industry materials and machinery.
- Create, review and execute automated/manual test cases
- Analyze function design and/use cases/requirements.
- Collaborates with members of Development in efficient and effective ways.
- Troubleshoot and Write a clear/detailed bug reports
- Support in performing the root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the software testing field
- Certified ISTQB-FL is a plus
- Automation and manual testing experience
- Need to have good experience with test management principles; using Quality Centre or Jira
- Must be able to create test cases and design manual and automation tests
To Apply from HERE: