We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports.
You should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for our company.
Ultimately, you should build updated databases and manage cost information to maximize profitability for our company.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, Accountant or similar role
Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
Experience with accounting software
Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
Strong time management skills
Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
To apply: send ur cv : [email protected]