About the Job
- Collect cost information on the expenses database.
- Building data accumulation systems for the institution.
- Determine fixed costs (such as salaries, rent and insurance).
- Plan and record variable costs (eg Review the standard and actual costs of the institution.
- Prepare budget reports (separately for each institution and department). Analyze and report profit margins for the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual cost news.
- Help close the end of the month Identify and recommend cost-effective termination and direct the expenses of the institution.
- University degree in Commerce Accounting Department.
- Preferably a diploma holder costs skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years. Age not more than 40 years .
- Experience in cost accounting or cost analyst in industrial companies.
- Fluent in dealing with ERP system programs.
Personal abilities and skills:
- Accuracy, observation power, responsiveness and intuition. Ability to withstand volume and long working pressure. Horizon capacity and imagination and the ability to deduce, measure and deduction. Balance between speed and accuracy. Ability to communicate with others and work team spirit.
To Apply from HERE: