Grand Technology is looking for Executive Assistant
• Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and
presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing
them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
Interested candidates please send updated resume to [email protected]