Senior UI/UX Designer:
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Partner with the creative team and developers to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our product, providing expertise and mentorship
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Mastering Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and In design, After effect is a huge plus.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Develop personas and create a profiles particular users based on characteristics.
● Map Storyboards to show and display a user’s story.
● Successfully use and apply wireframes in order to interface concepts.
● Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
● Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide for use across the company.
● Sketching & Drawing basics
● Basic knowledge of CSS & HTML5
● Design systems & Deliverables using Zeplin
● Integration apps Like (Slack, Jera & Avocode or zeplin)
● Agile software development life cycle (scrum methodology)
● Usability Testing Skills
● Creating presentations for each project
Interested candidates please send updated portfolio to [email protected]