- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a project engineer in manufacturing field.
- Planning & scheduling experience.
- Have a good knowledge & experience in engineering software programs such as AutoCAD, Primavera, Solidworks,…etc.
- Job Description:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with contractors & subcontractors, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Following up all engineering projects & preparing reports on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Please mention “Project Engineer” in the subject line.