Accountabilities and Duties
Senior UI/UX Designer Responsibilities
- Design elegant, intentional solutions at a platform level through thoughtful use of type, color, hierarchy, interactions, and reusable elements, including visual styles, components, and icons
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Illustrating design ideas using visual mockups, prototypes and UI designs for mobile apps, TV apps, mobile websites, responsive websites, wearable.
- Design and creation of app & web screens, according to business needs
- Following up design trends, new technologies and applications in the software development field in general and specifically in the GIS domain.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other items to create innovative solutions that align with business and user needs
- Collaborate closely with developers, and product managers to find the best design solutions possible.
- Solid knowledge in gathering information from analysis team or project managers and transfer it to conceptual screen.
- Responsible of the delivery design document solutions to business analysis team.
- Assure design quality by providing clear, detailed visual specs and supporting developers with desk checks and reviews.
- Participate in user research sessions to get ensuring that others understand the value of UX activities and help develop and drive user experience strategy.
- Contribute in Review with UI developer if needed, and contribute in technical problems from graphics perspective to solving with team leader if needed.
- Work on the entire project lifecycle from wireframes to detailed specs across multiple UX platforms.
- Contributing with Pre-Sales, responses to visual screens for Proposal (RFPs).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or a related field
- 4+ year of experience as a web designer (Web-based applications/ Desktop/Mobile)
- Obsessive attention to detail, Ability to articulate and present creative ideas
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and the capabilities of web browsers
- Knowledge and experience in working within a responsive framework
- Familiarity with user interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, web application)
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Ability to create mockups and/or clickable high fidelity prototypes based on an existing style guide, using tools such as Balsamic, Axure, Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Understanding the effects of design choices on how people learn, process, and remember information
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Preferable to have 1-2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
To Apply from HERE: