Experience in designing training workshops for teaching staff. Experience in designing active learning curriculum for students.
Experienced in coaching and guiding teaching staff to achieve better results. Master’s degree in education. Coaching, presentation, and training skills.
- Collaborate with the unit team to make a plan for the Teaching Effectiveness Unit for the academic year.
- The plan should aim to develop educational capabilities and skills of the academic staff, including workshops, classroom observations, and one-to-one coaching strategies.
- Coordinate with faculty administration, accreditation unit, and learning technologies to ensure proper implementation of teaching effectiveness plan.
- Set teaching and assessment standards in coordination with the accreditation unit.
- Design teaching and assessment strategies for faculty members according to their needs.
- Design and deliver workshops and training sessions on needed topics as identified during classroom observations.
- Master’s Degree Holder is a must.
- Conduct mid-term and final term evaluations.
- Analyze data, Create course reports.
Meeting with Students:
- Conduct meetings with student’s representatives from all majors to collect their feedback and recommendations.
- Master’s degree in education.
- The ideal candidate will have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills .
- Problem solving, time management, and project management skills are key.
- Organizational and planning skills with an attention to detail is a must.
To Apply from HERE: