About the Job
- Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other conditioning stabilizing interventions.
- Coordinate disaster response or crisis management activities, such as ordering evacuations, opening public shelters, and implementing special needs plans and programs.
- Manage patients` pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions, monitoring patients` responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
- Assess urgent and emergent health conditions using both physiologically and technologically derived data.
- Diagnose acute or chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration or life-threatening instability.
- Implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Maintain and update all resource materials associated with emergency preparedness plans
- Previous experience in a Medical Insurance company is a Must.
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery.
- First aid, Basic life support, advanced life support and Management of Trauma patients.
- Set up, operate, or monitor invasive equipment and devices such as colostomy or tracheotomy equipment, mechanical ventilators, catheters, gastrointestinal tubes.
To Apply from HERE: