About the Job
- Main Scope
- Achieve business targets yearly plan by understanding trade and shopper insights and providing activities and solutions accordingly to meet their needs.
- Communication and agreement with field sales force, activation plans, targets and budgets as part of AP, to ensure a clear understanding of the category by the customer team.
- Development & evaluation of Category tactics (ie. Price Promo, free weight, co-packs, assortment, pricing).
- Represent the customer within the business, and Dreem category plan to the customer, to facilitate alignment of strategies and plans.
- Understand competitor tactics within channels / customers and develop / initiate Dreem response in line with Competition law.
- Input to the S&OP process, owning the short term sales forecast and participation to the meetings
- Responsible for the customer promotion plan, of the category.
- Lead execution of plans & activities including customized offerings (incl. special packs, channel specific packs).
- Accountable for total Category % TTS budget spent vs target.
- Consolidate field/country plans as an input to the Sales & operation plan.
- Analyse the ROI of the marketing activities executed with the customer.
- Monitor & accountable for market share, National numeric distribution, weighted distribution and Customer Dealing.
- Responsible for executing the annual trade support plans across the various channels according to roadmap and in line with brand strategies & priorities.
- Tracks & reports all competitor trade Marketing activities & evaluates its impact on the brands performance.
- 6-8 years experience in trade marketing operations, at least 3 years as trade marketing manager
- FMCG or Food industries background is a must
- Expertise in Field Sales (GT/ MT / CD operations) , brand building or Category management is a plus
50 % Office Based
50 % Field Work ( Factory, Suppliers Visits, Customers Visits, Exhibitions, etc)
To Apply from HERE: