About the Job
- Creates and manages link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Develops and implements SEO, Social Media, and PPC strategies.
- Innovates and presents new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develops engaging online content including click-bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success.
- Forecasts marketing campaigns’ growth and their ROI.
- Manages email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contacts, interviews, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Uses Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Develops and manages projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keeps ahead of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends, implements these new technologies in developing campaigns and updates current campaigns to include new information.
- Utilizes a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, SEO (Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Sets up and optimizes Google Ad words campaigns, Keyword Research.
- Regularly tracks and gets insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Generates and prepares monthly reports on TMG’s marketing campaigns’ performance.
- Liaises with Marketing, Sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Post graduate studies is a plus.
- Attention to details and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in real-estate is an asset.
To Apply from HERE: