About the Job
- Participate in developing, implementing and evaluating purchasing plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives.
- Track purchase orders, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of vendor information.
- Perform or coordinate activities involved with purchasing goods and services such as, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Ensure the implementation of instructions regarding purchasing policies and procedures and directs purchasing programs accordingly.
- Ensure the provision of goods and services that support the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Supervise the selection and ordering of materials, supplies, and services from vendors.
- Verify of purchase orders, requisitions and associated invoices for equipment purchases.
- Communicate with supplier changes in specifications, change orders, quantities, and adjustments.
- Analyze current inventory to reduce carry costs.
- Ensure your orders are acknowledged correctly, and that any notes of delays, back-orders, and other relevant information are present and complete.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- 1-3 years of experience with Import and Export purchasing is required.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Very good communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong maths and time management skills.
To Apply from HERE: