About the Job
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing & prospective customer.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and new customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities,and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trend.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Civil Engineering.
- 0-2 year experience in Sales, preferably in Paints industry.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation skills.
To Apply from HERE: