About the Job
- Plan project management in coordination with the project team (Study project scope; estimate project expected costs &profits, prepare project time schedule, plan procurement, prepare quality plan, prepare safety plan).
- Lead communications through project meetings and correspondences between project (Team, consultant, owner rep., suppliers, subcontractors, other contractors, PM, …).
- Follow execution works progress and ensure that the works quality are meeting project specifications, follow consultant inspections of the executed works.
- Monitor and control the work progress, prepare and submit schedule and cost status report to the company’s management and the project consultant, Analyze cost and schedule deviations and plan corrective actions needed)
- Lead change requests process management through a proper document control system followed by a studied items analysis and breakdown.
- Deal with client invoices and subcontractor’s invoices considering the project cash flow.
- Contractually reply on project correspondences.
- Experience from 15+ years of experience in mega projects and Infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Civil.
To Apply from HERE: