B2B Sales Representative – The Corporate Sales acts as a link between the company and the potential customers & acts as a business consultant in terms of setting directions and offering advice in the sales aspect and as well as in marketing, merchandising and distribution that will improve and optimize the operations efficiently.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts based on the agreed monthly / yearly targets.
- Develops and executes the strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals and provides his/her input accordingly.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third-party clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Represents the company / department at trade organizations, and on committees, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Bachelors for any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 or 4 years’ experience in sales or marketing in the FMCG or banking corporate segment field is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Hard worker and Collaborator with his team.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Very good English (oral & written).
To Apply from HERE: