About the Job
- Distribution of sales invoices, especially sales clubs according to his experience in the regions and follow-up.
- Review leave balances for all employees in the administration and coordinate between them as needed.
- Follow-up periodic maintenance of cars sector and review the maintenance of agencies.
- Review and evaluate the monthly incentives for management staff and coordinate with the public administration regarding the monthly effects.
- Reviewing customers’ incentives and checking them according to the statements of withdrawals recorded in the distribution management drafts.
- Communicate with any customer who has a complaint or problem with any collector.
- Develop appropriate assessment for all employees (collectors – workers).
- Assist in improving the workflow commensurate with increasing its size to reach the best performance of the distribution in coordination with Mr. / Director of Distribution Department.
- Follow-up collectors market and solve customers’ problems if any and note the way the treatment of the customer and how to deal with the client and with the men and his speed and his way of leadership.
- Follow up the supply of each collector – split the invoices and follow the uploaded from the loading dock.
- Record all the route data and the number of authorization cartons and all that pertains to the work of the day on Excel and the daily work sent to the Director of Administration.
- Resolving any problem that may occur due to any difference in the order between the sales representative and the collected driver.
- Follow-up and implementation of the instructions of the Director of Distribution as new in the work of the Department.
- Minimum 1-3 Years experience as Distribution Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree.
- Good command of English language (spoken & written).
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities (Especially Excel)..
- Preferably F.M.C.G Industry.
To Apply from HERE: