This is a two years project, that is about implementing a strategy management system in one of our client sites, that involved the installation, customization, training, material production and quality control throughout the project live cycle.
The management system is based on Microsoft Enterprise Project Management “EPM” system and a customized strategy management system “TrackView”
The job of the selected candid will be in the customer site, assisting the project manager in the implementation of the above scope.
- Learn the system and understand its capabilities to be able to use it and support the users
- Work with client team to collect the project details from the external entities, convert it to the project information (schedule, issues, risks, etc.) and upload it to the system.
- Participate in the quality control process and ensure that the data is posted in correct forms
- Produce the project documentations that include the training materials, minutes of meetings test scenarios, test results and others
- Upload their projects, tasks, objectives and KPIs to the system
- Support the stakeholders on updating the project information, like schedule updates, project progress details and strategy progress parameters
- Provide the necessary knowledge transfer and training to the client team members upon request
- Support client team members to address their requests on how to use the system and solve any problem or difficulty in using the system.
- Test Solution releases before applying it at the client site
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five years working in projects environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Professional
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Project Management Certification
- Good documentation and writing techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team members
- Ability to handle clients in stressful environment
- Excellent team collaboration skills to manage both the client and company teams
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with user requests for assistance
- Must possess strong attention to details
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Curriculum Vitae
- Graduation Certificate
- Military Certificate (for males)
- Police Finger Stamp certificate
- Proof of residence
- References to contact (previous jobs, university professors etc.)
To Apply from Here: